New Comments Section

I've been seeing a lot of complaints about the general quality of comments here lately so I thought I'd try something out. This is just an experiment and there's a good chance I might switch it back. I never really liked Disqus, but yeah.. we'll see how it goes.
It'll take me a bit to figure things out so bear with me. The word restrictions might be a little strict so some comments might get flagged accidentally; I'll tune this when I get time. And I believe you can mark comments as inappropriate so feel free to use that as needed.
Also, it looks like all the existing reply comments lost their sense of context so that's unfortunate.
Let me know if you have any feedback.
New Comments Section New Comments Section Reviewed by EY on June 04, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.