Pokemon Swore & Shilled

Download Pre-patched Pokemon Swore and Shilled Rom

Version: v1.1 (Complete)

Updated: April 6, 2019


pokemon sword and shield


Download

(v1.1)





Information


Name: Pokemon Swore and Shilled
Type: GBA
Hack of: FireRed
Language: English
Creator:

Description


So, one day, I went gambling. It was a nice time and all, but I lost all my money to the slots. But I got addicted. I knew, deep down in my heart, that, if I just tried for a little bit longer, I would get the jackpot. So I did what any sensible man would do...
I borrowed some money from the spanish mafia... And I blew it all at the slots. Now I'm broke and have the mafia breathing down my neck! I need to pay them 360.420 pesetas in 3 years, or I can say goodbye to my liver.
But how do I get the money on time? I'm too lazy to work for the money and my friends don't wanna associate themselves with the mafia... Is hope lost? Is this the last time we will hear about Manekimoney?
...
No! Fear not my fellow fans that don't exist! I have a perfect solution to this problem!
I can make crappy hacks! Gamefreak is about to release Pokemon Sword and Shield! You know what that means!?

That's right! I'm releasing Sword and Shield before Gamefreak does, so I can profit off the hype and the Pokemon brand and get all the cash monies, that don't rightfully belong to me!
You can now get a cheap knockoff that you might find funny or incredibly cringy, that was made in less than a month, because I needed to release something for April Fools experience Pokemon Sword and Shield, without buying the games! And did I say that it's free!? Because it's free!
And how am i getting a profit out off this? Well, when Gamefreak eventually issues a lawsuit towards my hack, I can win the lawsuit and become filthy rich! Perfect solution!


Story


I have no FRICKin' idea. It's an incomprehensible mess, even if you can understand what the NPCs are saying. Something to do with IRISH people invading "not KANTO" and stuff.


Features


  • 151 new poorly drawn Pokemon, including the horrific abominations that are supposed to resemble Sword and Shield starters!
  • A whole new Galar region to explore, that is definitely just barely edited Kanto, but cheaply renamed at certain spots, where I remembered to do it!
  • A whole new story that is a complete disgrace to the Pokemon franchise as a whole!
  • Some new definitively imbalanced moves and some rebalanced old moves and moves from newer generations!
  • Some new bad music
  • Not including Z moves, Mega Evolution, offical Pokemon,phsyical and special split and a battle frontier!
  • A whole Pokedex, catchable in a single playthrough
  • There are slight item changes like Revives being unusable in battle, cuz pansies like to spam Revives!
  • Tons of edited text except where I didn't feel like doing it!
  • Slightly or massively, depending on your preference increased difficulty that definitively didn't give me trouble, when I found out that my whole team is weak against the pseudo-legendary Pokemon of the region, that you see a bit in the late game, which resulted in having to replace a team member with a Pokemon, that could counter it. This might also be because I never grinded in my playthrough!
  • Your bike is now a car
  • A superboss if you catch 60 Pokimonseses after beating the Pokemon League and access to the last Pokemon in the regional Pokedex
  • Absolutely no changes to almost any route A completely redesigned map to looks pixel perfect, to the map in the Sword and Shield trailers!

Credits


Manekimoney


Pokemon Swore & Shilled Pokemon Swore & Shilled Reviewed by EY on April 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.